|A&M Fishing chaters
- Take poeple out in Bergrivier& deepsea for good experience and teach them catch fish the West Coast way on vessel Pikkewyn and we demand safety so others can return home safely
- Klein Tafelberg (4X4, quadbike & hiking routes)
Tel: 083 429 9313
|KLEIN TAFELBERG 4X4
- SCENIC 4X4 ROUTE,SAND AND ROCKS,IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SANDVELD.BEAUTIFUL BUSHCAMP WITH SWIMMING POOL AND ABLUTIONS.180KM FROM CAPETOWN.
- The West Coast caters for a wide variety of water sports like scuba diving, sea kayaking, yachting, wind and kite surfing and deep sea fishing.
Port Owen and Admiral Island is famous among yachtsmen all over the world. There are few places where you can step from your house onto a yacht and within minutes you could be sailing on the crystal blue Atlantic Ocean, or instead go inward bound.
|Port Owen Yacht Club
- The Port Owen Yacht Club
|SA Fisheries Museum
- The museum for every one interested in the sea and it's treasures. Open Tuesday to Friday: 10h00 to 16h00 & Saturday: 10h00 to 13h00.
Guided tours. We are situated at the back of the Laaiplek Hotel.
Tel: 022 783 2531 / 082 849 9251 http://www.bokkom.co.za/vissery-museum/
|Sunset adventure farm & camping
- *Camping, with ablution and electricity
*quads,paintballs,clay pigeon shooting, zorb balls and many more fun activites for all ages.
*weddings and functions *teambuilding
Turn off at "loop 1" between dwarskersbos and elands baai. BOOKINGS ONLY, day visitors welcome.
Tel: 022 783 2763 www.sunsetgroup.co.za
|The Berg River - bird watching & fishhouses
- The Berg River - bird watching & fishhouses (bokkoms)
Tel: 022 783 1821
- Luxury Catamaran Cruises from Port Owen Marina
Tel: 0828930461 http://www.tmtcharters.com
|Tollie's River and Boat Cruises
- CRUISES ON THE BERG RIVER. Fun or Function Cruises - Sunset Cruises - Birdwatching Cruises. Morning cruise 10h00 to 11h30 / Sunset cruise 17h00 to 18h30. Child friendly.
Tel: 0824 206 6219 / 079 763 6966
|Velddrif: bird watching
- Velddrif bird watching
Tel: 022 783 1821