|Blue Bay Lodge Restaurant
- Blue Bay Lodge overlooks the lagoon. From the terraces of the stylish Blue Bay Café guests can unwind as they linger, watching seagulls wheeling overhead or dolphins and whales gliding by. The restaurant offers a mouth-watering buffet breakfast and serves superb a la carte dishes daily, accompanied by a wide range of Cape wines. The menu is often varied by the addition of daily 'specials' prepared by highly trained staff. A fully licensed bar is also available.
- Pub and Restaurant.
Savour the tranquillity and beauty of the view of Saldanha Bay
while you enjoy our renowned hake or one of our sea food platters
together with a cold draught.
Open Monday to Saturday: 09:00 - close
Sunday: 11:00 - 19:00
- Cloud 9 at Meerensee
|Excelsior Fish & Take Away
- We serve the best Take Away meals on the West Coast.
Function Platters and Bulk Orders are our speciality.
Open Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 15:00
69 Saldanha Road
Tel: 022 714 4837
Tel: 022 7142942
|Pizza World - Take away
- Taste the difference!
Tel: 022 714 1719
|The Sandstone Cafe & Lounge
- Wraps/Gourmet Burgers/ Ala Carte Menu/ Castle Draught On Tap.
Open Monday to saturday.
|The Slipway Waterfront Restaurant
- The Slipway Waterfront Restaurant nestles at the edge of the wind free, tranquil waters of Saldanha Bay harbour - only 90 minutes from Cape Town.
Nestled in the Langebaan Lagoon it offers the visitor to the famous R27 Visitors Route a spectacular mix of experiences ranging from floral beauty to cultural history passing through culinary excellence.
Fine fish fare and breathtaking views across the bay have become synonymous with the Slipway, as are the flotilla of small - and large - fishing craft.
Tel: +27 (0) 22 714 4235 http://www.slipway.co.za/
|The Victorian Times
- Great Food Specials Daily(full menu also available)
All meals available for take-aways
Big Screen T.V.’s and snacks during important rugby matches.
Cnr Camp & Albatros Str, (Dial Rock), Saldanha
Tel: +27 22 714- 1878