|Beach Club & Restaurant
- *Water Sport
On the beach in Albatross Street Saldanha
Tel: 082 449 5033 / 082 4511548
- Saldanha Nature reserve hiking trail
|Saldanha Bay tour
- Saldanha Bay Harbour - Doc's cave, The Breawater and Islands
|Saldanha Nature & History
- Saldanha tourist attraction for nature and history lovers!
Tel: 0823200549 http://saldanhanature.co.za/
- 1 hour boat trips to the mussel farms and Markus Island. 2 - 3 hours trips to above plus Jutten and Malgas Island. Full day trips and 2 day trips also available.
|Stratos Fishing Charters
- Enjoy fishing in the bay and out at sea with light tackle for Cob, White Stump, Elf and Hottentot fish. Deep sea fishing is a real challenge as you take on Tuna and Yellow tail. Alternatively, book for early morning cray fishing trips. Contact Thys on 083 275 5891
|TRANQUILITY BLUE ADVENTURES
- (Booking essential)
We do the following guided activities:
Yacht rides - Canoeing - Cycling - Short walks - Abseiling
Windsurfing lessons - Flying lessons - Paintball target shooting. -
Phone Marlon to book:
Tel: 082 542 8708 http://www.tranquillityblue.co.za
- Vee's Videos
|West Coast Fossil Park
- Visit us to see fossils of bears, sabre tooth cats short necked girrafes and many other exotic animals.
a variety of other entertainments and activities are also availalbe including birdwatching,mountain biking, horse riding, and nature trails. we also have our own coffe shop.
find us on the R45 between vredenburg and langebaanweg.
Tel: 022-766-1606 www.fossilpark.org.za