- Angling Trips, scuba training
Tel: +27 (0)834804930 http://seafish.co.za/
|BEACH BUGGY RIDES & TOURS
- Deon van Schalkwyk is a THETA accredited Tour Guide and has a good knowledge of the area. Above all he has a deep-rooted love for the Beach Buggy and is an enthusiastic 4X4 driver. This he prides himself on and would love to share his experiences and passion with you. He offers tailor made tours as well as shuttle services in Toyota Landcruiser. All prices on request.
Tel: 072 402 1829 http://www.farrout.co.za
Tel: 082 8248917
- You can camp on your own at Tietiesbaai also known as The Columbine Nature Reserve
- Or you can camp in luxury at The Beach Camp
Tel: 082-926-2267 http://www.beachcamp.co.za/
|Cape Columbine Lighthouse (Tieties Bay)
- Cape Columbine Lighthouse is the last manned Lighthouse built in South Africa in 1936
|Dolphin & Whale Watching
- Dolphin & Whale Watching
|Drikus Horse Trails
- We offer various horse riding options on request. From 1 hour trips to sun-downer and weekend party trips. We take novice and experienced riders or, bring your own horse and enjoy the weekend.
Tel: 082 748 5596 www.drikus.co.za
- Tieties Bay to Swartriet (± 17km)
Paternoster to Stompneus Bay (± 30km)
- Kayaking rentals and tours at Paternoster.
Visit the beautiful village of Paternoster and enjoy a wonderful kayak experience. Trips leave the beach early morning, the best time to enjoy the West Coast and take a leisurely paddle out to see the bird colonies. Whales, dolphins and seals are often a treat for the visitor. Booking is essential, and the trips are weather pending. All ages and abilities are welcome. Contact Louise.
Tel: 083 795 4198 http://www.geckoadventures.co.za
|West Coast bird club
- West Coast bird club