- Aloe Cottage is a luxury self-catering cottage with magnificent views over Darling’s rolling hills and farms to the distant mountains. The cottage has cool travertine tiles throughout and has been beautifully decorated with top quality linens, furniture and artwork.
Tel: 083 400 1666 http://www.aloedarling.co.za/
- Darling Lodge is situated in the beautifull Westerncape village of Darling. Darling is famous for its flowers, Evita Peron and for its Wine. Fifteen minutes inland from the coast, surrounded by vineyards, wheat fields, dairy...
Tel: (022) 492 3062 http://www.darlinglodge.co.za/
|De Gans Guest House
- This lovely old schoolmaster's house of yesteryear has high ceilings and wooden floors. It has been stylishly renovated to include two large tastefully furnished guest bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. The comfortable guest lounge has an open fireplace for cozy winters.
Tel: 022 492 2576
- Oudepost Cottage on the Oudepost farm on the R307
|The Granary Guest House
- Delightful friendly country home comfort situated in the heart of the quaint and picturesque village. Accommodation in 4 double rooms all privately located on the upper level of this notable relic nestled in large shaded grounds.
Tel: 022 492 3155
- Shaun and Debbie McLaughlin's beautifully renovated Victorian homestead is in the peaceful country town of Darling, only a 45 minute drive from Cape Town.
The lodge affords you comfortable, private accommodation in one of four double en-suite bedrooms, each tastefully furnished with hand-embroidered linen and goose-down duvets.
Tel: 022 492 3430 http://www.trinitylodge.co.za/